All Perpetual Trophies will remain in the possession of the Club – keeper plaques will be presented.
- Best in Breed – donated by the Mastiff Club of America
- Best in Breed – donated by Auroja Kennels, Joe Huizinga
- Best of Opposite Sex - donated by the CMC in honour of Bev Molloy, Banda Mastiffs
- Best Puppy - donated by The Old English Mastiff Club
- Best Veteran - Allenbeck Trophy, donated by Ken & Julie Allsopp
- Winners Male - donated by MacWoo Mastiffs, Leo & Deborah Caron
- Winners Female – in memory of Betty Isserstedt, donated by the Molloys
- Best Canadian Bred – donated by Banda Mastiffs, Pat & Bev Molloy
- Best Stud Dog - donated by Gallant Mastiffs, Connie & Owen Hachey
- Best Brood Bitch - donated by Gallant Mastiffs, Connie & Owen Hachey
- Best Puppy in Sweeps – donated by Baskerville Mastiffs, Bill & Harrie Fulop
- Best Junior Handler – Lauren Molloy Trophy, donated by Banda Mastiffs, Pat & Bev Molloy
The Hyacinth Mellish Challenge Trophy for Best Of Winners - donated by Gladys Tangen & Martha Beswick. To be won outright when won 3 times by the same owner, but not necessarily the same dog. A keeper trophy shall be presented.
NotesFor the award of Best Veteran in Specialty, dogs must be entered in the Veteran’s class.
For the award of Best Canadian Bred in Specialty, all Canadian bred dogs not directly or indirectly defeated by another Canadian bred dog shall be eligible to compete for this award. The dog need not be entered in the Canadian-bred class.
For the award of Best Puppy in Specialty, all puppies 6 month and under 12 months on the day of the show, having not been defeated directly or indirectly by another puppy shall be eligible to compete for this award. The dogs need not be entered in the puppy class.
For the award of Best Bred By Exhibitor in Specialty, all breeder/owner handled dogs not directly or indirectly defeated by another breeder/owner handled dog shall be eligible to compete for this award. Dogs need not be entered in the Bred By Exhibitor class, but must have been handled solely by the breeder(s)/owner(s) throughout the entire Specialty show.
Awards of Merit – awarded at the discretion of the Judge (one per 10 dogs competing for Best of Breed).